Friday, October 26, 2012

Flight delayed 15 hours

For the first time in my life,
this is the longest flight delayed i have ever experience..huhu

My flight was scheduled on 9.25p.m.
At first they said that it will be delayed until 9.40p.m.
Then when i asked the staff at the gate he said that the flight was cancelled and i was like..... (ΦдΦ)

Then they asked me to go to the service counter to rearranged my flight and when i arrived there,
there was a customer who was really upset and angry with the situation. It seems like the aunt has something important to do on the tomorrow morning.

Why it was cancelled?
The staff have said something like the airport at KK is currently black out yada yada yada..

So my flight was rearranged and the only available flight for me is on the tomorrow afternoon : 12.00p.m. OMG.

So i have to sleep in the airport and this is my first time.
Luckily for me, i met my secondary school friend here.
He also going to KK and his flight also cancelled and we have the same flight on the afternoon.

I watched Captain America movie on my lappy and i am going to sleep on 2.30a.m.

There was only few of people on that time but around 4.30a.m. omg,
suddenly the airport was crowded and i can't barely sleep!




on 2.30a.m




on 4.30a.m.

Thanks to my friend he gave me a cup of coffee..wehee..old townヾ(*´▽`*)ノ



until i finished typing this entry, i am still sitting here waiting for my flight and SO SLEEPY! ( ̄ー ̄)
posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment: